Friday, 8 April 2016

OOTD#14 | Reginald Street | H&M X Coachella

Just an art hoe hanging out in a Jesus gazebo. 

Jacket - Thrifted


So yes, I was one of those people who made my way to the H&M website in the hopes of checking out the H&M X COACHELLA Collection and snapping up the crochet dress of my dreams. Unfortunately this dress was all sold out online but that day I happened to be in H&M the Blanchardstown shopping mall and they had a few of them left, all of them tiny size 6's except for one, in my size. So it was fate obvs. And for €12,99 there was no way I was leaving it there. 
Sports Jacket - NIKE (Thrifted)


Cap - A random beach kiosk in Majorca when I was 8. So vintage?

Backpack - NIKE (Vintage - legit used to be my Mums in the 80's/90's)

Platform Boots - ASOS

Photography - Katie Clarke
Assisted by  - Daniel Bemingham

No comments:

Post a Comment