Saturday, 5 November 2011

Outfit of The Night #1

Just a quick documentation of what I wore out to meet a few friends in the Roisin Dubh. I think I'm going to try a mix of OOTD's and OOTN's.

Black Slouch~River Island(Student Night Shop In, 2O% off)
Silver Broche~Gift

Cotton Skirt~Primark

Aztec Print Jumper~ Forever21. Acid Wash Sleeveless Denim Jacket~Topshop
Blanket Scarf~Galway Street Market
Green Pendant~Topshop
Black Wedges~H&M
Pink Love Heart Post Its~Easons
MAKE UP:
I went for a two tone lip,
Top Lip~ Versace Eighteen
Bottom Lip~ Versace LOL
Nails:
Index~ GOSH Cosmetics Limited Edition Bubblegum Pink
Others~Barry M Spring Green

For eyes I just did my usual flick, using Isa Dora eye pen, and no foundation as I'm trying to stop wearing foundation all together!
Cest tout!

No comments:

Post a Comment