Sunday, 6 November 2011

Outfit of The Day #4


Just another Outfit of the Day. I was heading into town today just to get paints and that for college so it was super casual. Oh and for some reason super colorful, which I only realised after I took these photos! I was kind of going for an Autumnal Palette, even thought it's Winter finally!
Scarf~Gift. Mustard Grandad Jumper~Vintage.
Nails: Collection 2OOO Hot Looks-32 BMX Bandit

Brogues~NewLook (Now on Sale, I saw when I was in New Look today)


Peace Bones Tee~Topshop
Burgundy Skinny jeans~ Primark
Crucifix Necklace~Topshop.
I have to say, I adore this necklace, I have a mild obsession with crucifixes and this one reminds me so of the young Madonna era, especially with the Rose Gold hue and pale stones...
Gloves~Dunnes Stores
When I bought these gloves obviously there were two navy and two purple but I lost one of each so now I just wear them together! They came in a set and it was only 2.5O for both pairs together. They weerent fingerless when I bought them though, I cut the fingers off them.
I also wore my Black River Isalnd slouch bag, featured in my OOTN post below.
Oh and the heading picture is just a snapshot I took today eating super salty chips at The Spanish Arch with my boyfriend while he got attacked by seagulls :)
Cest Tout!

No comments:

Post a Comment