Monday, 21 November 2011

Pirate Cove. OOTD #5


Hey hey, just another OOTD for you, thought technically it's an Outfit Of Tomorrow, because it's what i'll be wearing tomorrow, but I wont have time to post for the rest of the week so I decided i'd do it now super quick :)
So, I've kindof decided to channel a messy animal inspired look.
Denim Shirt~Charity Shop
Navy skinny Jeans~Primark. Brown Plaited Leather Belt~Vintage
Left: Skull Ring~Topman
I adore this ring, it reminds me of Pirate Cove in Peter Pan where hook tries to drown Princess TigerLily. Frickin' love Disney!
Right: Bracelets~All gifts
Feather Necklace~ Primark.
(It's a headband, I just turned it into a necklace for a day)
Faux Fur Leopard Print Jacket~ New Look (about 2 years ago though)

Lipstick in Top Photo~MAC Amplified in Girl About Town

OH! I'm so excited about the approaching festive Season! I love Christmas so much, the decorating, the sequins, the presents, and the fact that no matter how old you are, your obliged to partake in the annual family game of Pictionary.
I didnt have such a great Christmas Last year, I just really wasnt in the spirit, but this year I'm in charge of decorating and am raring to go! When I was shopping for christmas baubles and advent calenders I spotted these sweet sequined birds in Primark.

I dont want them for the tree, I want them as hair pieces for the upcoming party season!
Speaking of the upcoming Party Season, It's dress shopping time :D
Iv'e already spotted two amazing pieces to hopefully carry me through the party season.
this first one is an embellished beauty from River Island. Usually I dont like RI dresses but I LOVE the armored effect of the embellished bodice.
But my all time favourite was this deep purple crushed velvet skater skirt dress form Topshop. It reminds me of something I had when I was five5! I will definatley be investing in this, It's one of my favourite pieces from Topshop's new season!

Another thing I'm extreamly Excited about is that the Galway Christmas Market is decending on Eyre Square once again this month! The Market will be open from November 25th to December 18th, so expect a major blog post on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment