Sunday, 11 March 2012

Meadham Kirchhoff Nail Wraps

Whilst in Topshop recently, I snapped up the Meadham Kirchhoff Nail Wraps by Nail Rock.I was so excited to try these as I was a huge fan of the Meadham Kirchhoff S/S Show. I had never used Nail Wraps before so I'm afraid they didn't turn out very well.

I loved the patterns that were included but I found the instructions very vague and difficult to follow, and usually I'm a bit of a hot shot when it comes to all things to do with nails so I was a little disappointed overall with the wraps as a product but pattern and style you cant beat!

(Please Excuse the stupid face, I don't know what I was at!)
The patterns feature teddies, kittens and what appears to be a vagina! I actually looked it up to check and it is in fact a vageen. Still think they're adorably kitch and ironically cutsey.
They come in a set of sixteen which I found rather random, why not just add four more so you can have a double set? Although I was a little disappointed, I will buy them again after a little more practice with nail wraps, as at 11euro a pop their not exactly cheap for just a weeks worth of nail art (mine only lasted 5 days before peeling, when the pack said they would last 10)

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried mine out yet, I hope they adhere to my nails. I'm giving away two Sets on my blog.
    www.glitzngrime.com

    I love the A/W ones, will so be snapping those up when they come out.

    Great blog Hun,

    Sheree x

    ReplyDelete