Sunday, 11 March 2012

Topshop Mini Haul


Happy Sunday everyone, I just have a teeny haul here as I was running around Topshop yesterday trying to find an outfit to wear out to my Birthday dinner last night.
Bracelet~Topshop~10.5Oeuro



Matching Necklace~Topshop~18.5Oeuro

Waterfall Skirt~Topshop~43euro


Ankle Socks~Topshop~5euro

Meadham Kirchhoff Nail Wraps~Topshop~11euro
I absolutely cannot wait to try these nail wraps, I've been obsessed with them since Meadham Kirchhoff's S/S Show at London Fashion Week. Hopefully they work out Ok, I've never used nail wraps before.

So yeah, last night I went for dinner with my Best Friends to celebrate my Birthday, which is tomorrow.
I'm waiting until later in the month to celebrate properly, as ,my Birthday is always tragically overshadowed by St.Patricks Day!
Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment