Friday, 9 October 2015

Autumn Shoe Haul | ASOS, New Balance & Primark

The time for sliders and espadrilles is long over,and with that in mind, I decided to pick up a few new footwear items. The A/W fashion season is in full swing and is still my favourite season for style. As some one who is almost perpetually in an all black ensemble, I love when the high street colour palette moves to darker tones and edgier styles and textures are introduced.

I just received these boots from ASOS a few days ago. I chose these particular ankle boots because I'm a great lover of a chunky flatform and because I thought the diamond print texture was unusual. I can imagine Zoe Benson from AHS Coven wearing these and they will definitely be featuring in my Halloween LookBook. 

New Balance - €87
I know people say New Balance are overpriced and trendy and I was perfectly willing to let the trend pass me by. This changed when I saw this particular pair in Schuh. The minimalist scheme and mesh detailing was what sealed the deal and I decided to take a leap of faith and invest on what are now my comfiest pair of shoes. 

Primark/Penney's Oxfords - €21

I don't usually buy shoes in Penney's but these dupes caught my eye. The pale stitching on the sides is reminiscent of Dr Martins style and these could have easily passed as excellent dupes if it wasn't for the zipper running up the front instead of laces.I'm also still debating as to whether these are black or navy, it deviates depending on the lighting but there is a definite blue marbled effect. 

I hope you enjoyed this short post and I'l be working on giving you guys tonnes of new content in the coming weeks. I'm also selling some other shoes over on my Depop if you'd like to check it out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment