Saturday, 31 December 2011

New Years Eve- Outfit of the Night.

Happy Christmas and New Year everyone!
I'm doing an outfit of the night of my New Years Eve ensamble!
My appologies for my absence, Iv'e been working hard on my assignments for college and that so Iv'e had hardly any free time to work on Vintage Venom, but my new years Resolution is to get my act together with this blog, I was going well for a while but iv'e gotten distracted.

Black Pleated Dress~Topshop. (The pictures I took are quite awkward so I added one off the Topshop Website)
Black Vertical Striped Tights~ Topshop
And on my feet will be my beautiful new Jeffrey Campbell "Lita's"! Iv'e wanted these shoes for so long and Santa finally brought them. I know their a coveted item for many people so I'l do some kind of review on them soon.
Gold Peter-Pan Collar Necklace~Topshop
Gold Crucifix double Ring~ Topshop.


Hope you all enjoy your New Year, and in the event of some apocalyptic happenings, I hope we all survive, nuclear mutation free :)

No comments:

Post a Comment