Wednesday, 6 November 2013

So Long, Sabbatical!

Hey everyone,
So as you may or may not have noticed, I took a year long sabbatical from blogging up until this point. Honestly it was because of a combination of factors, from exams coming up to the demise of a relationship that caused me to have to move out of my apartment!


But my life could not be more different than when I last posted. I no longer live in a tiny apartment in Galway city, going to school and studying for final exams.I was accepted to University in Dublin City, something that's been a goal of mine for the last three years. It finally happened and I'm lucky enough to be studying Journalism, something that I obviously want to pursue. I love Dublin, I love the apartment I'm living in and my God, do I love the shopping.

Moving to Dublin is possibly one of the best things I have ever done. So many more opportunities have presented themselves for me to pursue my career in Fashion. I recently accepted a position in a blogger collaboration writing for a website and App 'Style Eyes'. Feel free to check out my first post that will be up there this weekend, and read the posts of the other bloggers on the site! The posts range from fashion to beauty, and the site itself introduces you to the 'Style Eyes' App, it's free so all the more reason to download it from your App Store. You can check it all out at
http://www.style-eyes.eu/
I've also joined the Style Soc at college so I cant wait to start all the exciting events and projects with them!

I can't wait to get back into blogging again, writing this post and my first post for Style Eyes only made me realise how much I miss blogging, and I have plenty of plans for Vintage Venom this time around. I'm going to be doing Seasonal Look Book posts, many more Outfit Of The Day posts and much much more.
Twitter; https://twitter.com/SarahMagliocco
Tumblr; http://vintagevenom.tumblr.com/
Instagram; Sarah Magliocco

Post soon, Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment