Saturday, 8 December 2012

A little Primark Haul..

Good evening every one, and once again appologies for the lack of blog posts, I know I use the old busy excuse every time but what with being back at school and actually caring about school this time around, I really have been weighed down with work!

Today I was doing some Christmas shopping and of course I stopped into Penney's. Iv'e been really disappointed with Topshop and RI lately (unheard of I know!!) and so Iv'e pretty much just been shopping online and in Penney's due to the need for basic bits and fluffy winter socks and the like!

The first thing I picked up was a body-con grey marl midi dress for 13 euro.
 Its form fitting but a little too stretchy, I would prefer it tighter but what can you do.
 My main fault wit it is that he bottom is a little too tight, walking up steep steps is pretty much impossible! (Trust me, I learned the hard way.)


 I also picked up this jumper. Out with ombre hair, In with ombre knitwear! It was 16euro which is an absolute bargain seeings it's so petty and cosy!

 It's a kind of fluffy wool(100% acrylic, don't stand too near an open flame) which annoyingly moults a little but it's too soft to care!
 Seeings I cannot justify buying the real American Apparel Disco Pants, I snapped up the Penney's version for 17euro. I say Penny's version but they are literally the exact the same as the AA ones, back pockets and all!
 I also picked up this shirt, not sure how much it was. I wear it with my green John Lennon glasses and feel like i'm in a 70's show band.
 The print is an odd hybrid of hybrid of baroque/oriental/paisely but I like it, it's quite different than any other print I have in my wardrobe.

Cest tout pour le moment. I really will intend on posting every few days during the Christmas holidays! Enjoy the run up to Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. have been looking for cheap leggings like that for quite sometime thank you!

    ReplyDelete