Thursday, 29 March 2012

My Skincare Routine.

Hey dolls, Just a quick post on my skincare routine and products I use and think are really really good.
So these are my products, Iv'e pretty much always taken care of my skin, it's pretty much been ingrained as part of my routine and I don't really think much of it! But Iv'e tried and tested so many products and these are the ones Iv'e gotten the best results from!
I used to use Palmers Cocoa Butter lotion, which was great, but I find the Vaseline Essential Moisture Lotion to have a much lighter feel and scent, nevermind the fact that it's enriched with aloe vera which has so many beauty benefits.

Soap and Glory is one of my favorite brands for skin care, the scent is sweet and stays for hours, plus it's really moisturizing and gives a lovely sheen to your skin! I prefer The Daily Smooth to The Righteous Butter as you can see from the photos! The Daily Smooth has a lighter fresher scent whereas The Righteous Butter is much stronger and has the scent of the Soap and Glory Original Pink Perfume.

My best possible skincare tip is pretty cliche but just please, please take your make up off every night before you go to sleep..

I use a Clarins Cleanser I got in my Christmas stocking, Iv'e had it three months and It's barely made a dent in the bottle, it's still really full, the scent is amazing and its absolute magic make up remover, it takes off every inch of foundation with one swipe!

I usually us Simple brand toner but Iv'e been a bit strapped for cash recently so I got the Boots Essentials Brand Cucumber Toner, which just smells like cucumber water and vodka,but admittedly is a little harsh on my skin.
Being someone who is cursed with dry skin, I do everything and anything possible to pump some extra moisture into my skin, Simple Replenishing Moisturizer is one of the best and cheapest moisturizers Iv'e tried..
Along with some help from a moisturizing facial wash and Moisture Boost Hydro Cream!
I use the face was every night after I cleanse my make up off and after a two weeks of use I'm really starting to see a difference.
I only bought the hydro cream recently but so far it's working excellently, it promises 24hours of moisture.

For spot avoidance I use Clearasil Daily Clear Vitamins & Extracts Wash and Mask about twice a week, as you can surely tell from the name it doubles as a wash and mask so I use it as a mask, it really makes a difference. And with the avocado and pomegranate extracts it has a lovely scent and texture!


I'm not suggesting anyone goes out any buys these products but if you have the same skin type as me (Combination/Dry Skin) then most of these products work really really well!

No comments:

Post a Comment