Wednesday, 16 May 2012

River Island Mermaid Dress.

Hello all, I really needed to get a new dress for a party next weekend, but unfortunately I'm on a severe budget at the moment.
So I was on Shop Street and I popped into River Island, which I rarely do as their stock has been sitting at the extremely-tacky-and-behind-season level on my mental shop rating scale for  a year or two now, but I said I'd risk it and have a look. 
I am happy to say I was surprised, I really like quite a few things in there where as usually I'd only like one or two pieces.
They really have stepped up their game

 I  had a nosey around, not really expecting to find anything in my current tiny spending budget, but I found this sea foam green number which had randomly been reduced from sixty euro to twenty five! I really like it so I snapped it up.
 In some light it's blue and some green, it has a really nice irridescent shine to it. I'm kind of loving last seasons under the sea theme a few designers had going on, so I think this dress teamed with my fish scale clutch will pin the trend perfectly! The clutch is from Zara.

 The dress has sheer panels under the bralet and at the neckline.
I really like this dress and will be popping into River Island more often from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment