Saturday, 13 December 2014

2014 Christmas Wishlist

2014 Christmas Wishlist

2014 Christmas Wishlist by sarahmagliocco 

It's the most wonderful time of the year, oh I wish it could be Christmas everyday, walking in a Winter wonderland...etc.

So it's the time of the year again where festive cheer and fiscal spending is at it's highest, and I'm not complaining! Whether you are shopping for yourself or for gifts for others, here's my run down of 15 things I'd be very happy to see under my tree this year, or look forward to treating myself to in the new year.
1. The Bucket Hat
Iv'e been longing for a good bucket hat since the Summer, with my favourite style being the classic Stussy and this rare Nike Air Tokyo specimen.
2. The Platform Slip On
The shoe of A/W was the slip on plimsole, and I love River Island for introducing this snakeskin platform version. They're even on sale!
3. Embelished Choker
Tattoo chokers are dime a dozen now, I'll be adding interest with embellishment.
4. Faux Fur 
Every Winter season faux fur comes back with a vengence, and these Missguided heels are an alternative twist on the typical faux fur clutches and jackets.
5. Dark Berry Lipstick
As stereotypical as it is, as the evenings get darker so do make up hues, and lips are no exception. MAC Rebel is my personal favouries.
6. iPhone 6
A major stocking filler this Christmas will be the iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus.. If you have a handy few hundred euro laying around. One can only dream..
7. HUF
HUF socks have been on my wishlist for a while now, particularily since the "palm" leaf print has been big. What print would look cuter with faux fur sliders or Nikes.
8.Adidas Mountain Clash Collection
I have become obsessed with landscape print and Adidas has the perfect urban edge to showcase a print like this in the coolest possible way. 
9. Explicit Content
I am in love with this Missguided clutch, keeping the original Alexander Wang motif alive.
10. Casio Watch
A nod to the 80's, Iv'e had my eye on this Casio digital watch for years, I think it's such a classic and a nice alternative to the chunky styles from Michael Kors and River Island that have been popular for the last few years.
11. Penny Board 
I started learning to skate like 2 years ago and never managed to get to grips with it. I saw the Penny Board first in my all time favouritee blogger and Youtuber, The Beauty Crush's, video a few months ago and have been obsessed with their sweet colour schemes ever since.
12. Kenzo Jumper
I much prefer the eye motif to the Kenzo tiger, I will be saving my Christmas dosh for a trip to BT2's.
13. Lacy
Who doesn't want cute underwear! Topshop have been steadily releasing cute lacy items all season if your Christmas budget doesn't quite stretch to this Stella Mc Cartney piece, but this particular triangle bra is available here.
14. Over the Knee Boots
I'm jumping on the band wagon here but over the knee boots are my favourite footwear fad of the minute.  
15. Hidden Treasure
My go-to nail varnish that I re-purchase and re-purchase is Topshop's 'hidden treasure'. 






1 comment:

  1. I've just found your blog and I think it's really inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow, it will be a pleasure to follow you back! :) <3

    Fashion gets Fierce.

    ReplyDelete