Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Christmas Wish List by Polyvore.

Christmas Wish List

Christmas Wish List by sarahmagliocco featuring River Island

So it's that time of year again, and being a material girl I always make a Wish List.

Missguided evening dress
$44 - missguided.co.uk

I have had the seasonal obsession with white clothes every since the minimalist trend rolled around, and the persuit of the perfect flattering white dress has been an obsession ever since.


Levi's denim shorts
etsy.com

Denim shorts. Finally I got an amazing blue denim pair from Topshop a few weeks ago but my black clothes obsession never ceases.


Topshop stretch jeans
topshop.com

I have never been a jeans girl but since investing in a black pair of Moto black Leigh skinny jeans I now want a pair in every colout.


Leather pumps
nastygal.com

Jeffrey Campbell Scullys, my ultimate shoe crush of the year. Fingers crossed they're mine before the year is out.


Casio digital watch
target.com

The last watch I had was probably pink, plastic and sparkly and came out of a Lucky Bag. I love Casio watches, they are 90's accessories personified.


Moschino belt
net-a-porter.com

Just a dream. Although Cotton Face Vintage can apparently get them!


White headphone
chapters.indigo.ca

Self explanitory. My headphones are luminous orange and have no sound proofing what so ever. I'm sure the nice commuters on my bus route ae sick of the 1975 blaring out at them every morning.


New Celine Paris Printed Logo Men Black and White Cotton T Shirt Tee -...
etsy.com

Brian Lichtenburg is a satirical master, his Celine tee's are the epitome of this. 


MAC Cosmetics lipstick
nordstrom.com

Dark red is my lipstick colour of choice and my Kate Moss Rimmel is running low.


Benefit eye makeup
$17 - johnlewis.com

Falsies. Nuff said.


Benefit perfume
$48 - debenhams.com

The sweetest, nicest perfume in existance. I cant walk past a Benefit counter without giving it a spritz.


River Island nail polish
$3.95 - riverisland.com

Matching nails, matching lips.


Velvet Scrunchie
$7.40 - americanapparel.co.uk

American Apparel doesn't ship to Ireland, I fear this will never host my raggedy bad hair days. 

I made this wish list on Polyvore, follow my sets, the username is sarahmagliocco!

1 comment:

  1. Christmas is coming, the latest michael kors bag here, good price quality, introduced to everyone
    http://www.mirandamichaelkors.com/

    ReplyDelete